Friday, 16 March 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow (3)





18 and Over Book Blogger Follow is a feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.  This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 and over crowd, and make some friends!

This weeks question is....

If you could take on book character on vacay with you who would it be and where would you go?


This is so difficult, can I take more than one?  My first thought was Ethan Sullivan from Chicagoland Vampires as he is normally my number one go to guy but if I took Ethan that would limit me to night times only and I want a vacation partner that will be there 24/7.  My next thought was Barrons from the fever series but I think he may be a bit too intense so I started looking through my books for who would make the perfect vacation partner and I came across Hank.  Hank is a character from the Charlie Madigan series by Kelly Gay and somebody who I would never really think of but he would make the perfect vacation partner.  He is a tall, blond and very handsome plus he is a Siren that can do all sorts of delicious things to a person with just his voice.  He is also laid back but also protector and he doesn't mind being naked which is just what I want for our own private beach somewhere hot.

Thank you for stopping by please tell me who you would take away on vacation?  If you are a new follower please say so that I can come and follow you too.  Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. This book has been on my list to get for a while--Must check it out.
    Have a great weekend-
    Here is my choice:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-and-older-book-blogger-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me a new author to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this one. I love it when I find a new book! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...